Saturday, October 27, 2007

Complaints: Bush H8rs

Ok, so here i am again... late with the blog...

Ok, so latley I have been hearing nonstop about what a terrible president Bush is... I'm not a huge fan of G.W. but, there's a point where its just annoying to hear how much people dislike something. I don't like him, but I don't need to hear how the rest of the world does too every night.
I think its gotten to the point where its cool to hate him. If thats true then its just stupid, hate some one for a reason, make your own descision, and if you decide to hate him, then so be it. People are just taking it to far. Making fun of the president is one thing, its always been done and it always will be done. But if your a comedian and your entire act is, "I hate Bush. Bush is dumb. He looks like a deer caught in the headlights." Well, it gets old REAL quick.
Plus under the circumstances he has a done a fair job. "But Chris he sent us to war, because of lies!" Well, that can be debated for the rest of our lives, but I don't wanna debate that. G.W. does not go out and get all the information himself, he has people who are paid to do this. So if he was lied to and decided to do something based on lies thats not his fault. If I hired some one to find out if cars can run off tapioca pudding and that person comes back and tells me "YES" and I tell you, "Hey, cars can run off tapioca!" and we build a tapioca engine and it turns out it doesn't work (which it totally would) then does that make me a liar? NO, it makes me ill informed. It makes the jerk I hired a liar. "But Chris he should find out that facts for himself" This is a man running an entire country, NOTHING would EVER get done if he went and did all this stuff himself. Then you would be complaining about that.

So, is Bush perfect? No, not in my opinion. Will any president ever be perfect? No, because there will never be a president that can make every person happy. Everyones views and opinions are different one man (or woman) can never make every group of people happy.
So please shut up about him already, you saying hes an idiot is not going to change anything. It just makes me wanna jam a spork in each of my ears. Give it a rest, and then in 2009 you can start complaining about Hillary and how her PMSing is causing the world to collapse (that blog coming 2009)

Until next time, Stay Classy San Diego

No comments: